|This article is a stub. You can help Mechanic Miner Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Mechanic Miner Wiki by .
This page contains the Release Date Information for Mechanic Miner.
Mechanic Miner will go into Steam Early Access May 22nd 2019.
- Explore a randomly generated sandbox with the option of following the story or creating without limits.
- Mine the planet for a variety of useful resources to help you construct your own unique mechanical steam-powered machines and devices. The only limit is your imagination!
- The physics engine powers Mechanical Miner's sandbox and will test your contraptions ability to navigate the harsh terrain.
- Use your mechanical constructions to fight and defend you and your base from terrible monsters and bosses, will you survive?
- Create blueprints of your mechanical constructions, use them later in Story or Survival Modes, or share them with friends on Steam Workshop and prove who the real mechanical mastermind is.
- Acquire new technologies and expand your base and building capabilities as you gain experience with the level-based progression system.
Mechanic Miner is still in development and there is so much more to come:
- Full version Multiplayer (currently in beta)
- More acts in the Story Mode
- More parts/blocks/weapons/augmentations
- More monsters and bosses
- More challenges
- More fun!